What other Microblading Training Academies won’t tell you
Why we are different
What ongoing support will mean To you
Be EQUIPPED with the latest microblading training package
Meet Our Mentors
See the BrowBeat team in action
Microblading Skills - BrowBeat Studio Microblading Certification [...]
BrowBeat Microblading Certification and Training Academy Microblading Online CourseMany artists [...]
Tenielle Powers with eyebrow microblading training students Do [...]
How To Become A Microblader In Texas Even if you [...]
BECOME A MICROBLADING EXPERT WITH BROWBEAT
- Toiling your life away in a cubicle in some 9-5 was never your dream, yet here you are. Stop letting your boss steal all the credit and go into business for yourself!
- A career in microblading is creative and fun. No two days are alike, and you’ll love the flexibility of choosing your own hours.
- Get trained, get certified, and get in on the ground floor of one of the’ fastest-growing, money-making opportunities!
- Absolutely no experience is necessary before starting microblading training. We’ll teach you everything you need to know so that you can get a certification for microblading!
- We are also offering microblading training online, a hassle-free opportunity you can grab at home!
Meet Tenielle Powers, Successful Beauty & Health Entrepreneur, and Microblading Expert
Tenielle and her microblading artists are changing women’s lives all over. And while they’re changing other women’s lives through feeling complete and feeling beautiful, they are also changing their own lives. Microblading is giving the job satisfaction, the money, the financial freedom and flexibility that her team always wanted, and she has developed her artists in a short time. This could be you; all you have to do is take the first step toward change.
Get trained by Texas’ #1 Microblading Certification & Training Academy
BrowBeat Microblading Certification & Training Academy is the most recognized and trusted microblading academy in Texas. We know that one stroke in an eyebrow can make all the difference. Our mission is to make you confident and skilled. Our instructors are dedicated and passionate about helping all of our students boost their confidence and self-esteem by teaching them to create the most natural-looking eyebrows.
Our instructors will show you the latest techniques allowing you to provide good quality work for your clients. It takes time, practice, and the support of our BrowBeat team, which will help you become very successful with your microblading career. That’s not all. We also teach you marketing skills and business building skills that will take your business to the next level. We can also provide microblading training online to our students. Whether you are a tattoo artist, a permanent makeup artist, or a beginner, we will give you all the training you need to become a successful microblading artist.
What you’ll learn
- BrowBeat Studio’s microblading techniques to create natural-looking brows
- Understand skin, including age, texture, and undertones
- Proper use of tools and products during the procedure
- Practice safety, sanitation, and sterilization
- Various brow designs and selection
- How to prepare your workstation
- Color theory
- Complete all the necessary documentation for treatments
- Creating perfect symmetry through shaping method
- And much more!
BrowBeat Microblading Certification & Training Academy Microblading Training Kit
Want to be able to provide the most streamlined microblading treatment possible?
We will deliver all the tools you need to begin your career!
Our microblading training kit is a complete set of tools enough for students to train the necessary skills!
Microblading Career Opportunities
- Microblading training means gaining life-changing skills. Before doing your job, you will undergo a mentorship period, which allows you to open your mind to give way to new skills and relationships. In BrowBeat, friendly people will surround you and guide you through your career.
- The average procedure costs $500 to $800 and takes two hours to complete. $200 per hour is very achievable as a microblading artist.
- The average microblading technician can treat 2 clients per day. That’s 60 clients per month at a rate of $500, which will bring in a total of $30,000 per month in gross revenue.
- Microblading is not only the hottest trend in the permanent makeup industry, but it is also the highest paying job in the beauty industry!
What other microblading training academies won’t tell you
- Having a natural ability is all well and good, but it will not be the thing that drives a student to become a great artist. Also, entering any school for microblading will not be enough without the drive and spirit of the student behind it. It is the drive that will make an artist great, the willingness to put the ego down, and practice to perfect the art.
- The second thing is to listen to the client with a cool head and little ears. It is our job as an artist to educate our clients on what they need while still listening to them. Having a secure client/artist relationship is the most important thing, above all. Remember, they have to wear these eyebrows; if they don’t like you (the artist), your clients probably won’t like their eyebrows no matter how precise they look!
- It is a learned skill that takes 150-200 hours of practice before working on a live client. This repetitive practice is what makes an excellent artist. We teach our students the rules of how to lay down a basic eyebrow, but it is up to the student to put in the practice hours. It’s merely a repetitive practice that makes an artist great!
What lies ahead after the microblading training
- The journey doesn’t end after getting the certification for microblading. There is still lots of learning to do because the career hasn’t started yet. Students will be skilled enough after the training sessions, so what’s left to do is start working!
- The microblading career is a whole new world for our students. The return of investment is tremendous, and the training cost will be covered in ONLY 4-6 treatments. Microblading is an artistic career. Clients pay for a skill set provided by the artist. So, providing the actual service, from artist to client, costs the artist very little, mainly time.
- Be a part of the very lucrative microblading industry by joining BrowBeat Advanced Microblading Certification and Training!
We provide an extensive range of support documents to our students
- Support documents break down the details of providing a microblading treatment even further. Receive detailed step by step instructions along with 24/7 access to microblading videos and tutorials. We offer every little aspect of how to give a streamlined microblading service so you can be ahead of your competitors.
- Support documents available in the online portal support
- Product list, everything you will need to provide a microblading treatment
- The order in which to give a microblading treatment
- What goes on a microblading cart?
- A step by step guide to eyebrow mapping
- A guide to choosing a color
- A guide to cross-contamination and how to avoid it
- How to provide the most comprehensive aftercare pack