Microblading and Ombré Powder Brow Certification Class Schedule
Microblading and Ombré Powder Brow 4 Day Certification Class April 15-18
Microblading + Shading Class April 15th 16th 17th and 18th Saturday ...
Microblading and Ombré Powder Brow 4 Day Certification Class April 29 to May 2
Microblading + Shading Class April 29th 30th, May 1st and ...
Microblading and Ombré Powder Brow 4 Day Certification Class May 13-16
Microblading + Shading Class May 13th 14th 15th and 16th Saturday ...
Lip Blushing and Dark Lip Equalization Class Schedule
Lip Blushing & Dark Lip Equalization Certification Class March 18-19
Lip Blushing & Dark Lip Equalization March 18th and 19th Please ...
Lip Blushing & Dark Lip Equalization Certification Class April 22-23
Lip Blushing & Dark Lip Equalization April 22nd and 23rd Please ...
Lip Blushing & Dark Lip Equalization Certification Class May 20-21
Lip Blushing & Dark Lip Equalization May 20th and 21st Please ...
Be equipped with Microblading and Ombré Powder Brow Certification
CLASSROOM LOCATION DAY 1 – 3
5OO Exposition Ave
MICROBLADING BUSINESS & PRACTICAL DAY 4 – STUDIO LOCATION
1800 Marketplace Blvd Ste 130
BECOME A MICROBLADING & OMBRÉ POWDER BROW EXPERT WITH BROWBEAT
- Toiling your life away in a cubicle in some 9-5 was never your dream, yet here you are. Stop letting your boss steal all the credit and go into business for yourself.
- A career in microblading is creative and fun. No two days are alike, and you’ll love the flexibility of choosing your own hours.
- Get trained, get certified, and get in on the ground floor of one of the’ fastest-growing, money-making opportunities.
- Absolutely no experience is necessary before starting microblading training. We’ll teach you everything you need to know so that you can get a certification for microblading.
Meet Tenielle Powers, Successful Microblading Expert and Entrepreneur
Tenielle and her microblading artists are changing women’s lives all over. And while they’re changing other women’s lives through feeling complete and feeling beautiful, they are also changing their own lives. Microblading is giving the job satisfaction, the money, the financial freedom and flexibility that her team always wanted, and she has developed her artists in a short time. This could be you; all you have to do is take the first step toward change.
Get trained by Texas’ #1 Microblading and Ombré Powder Brow Certification & Training Academy
BrowBeat Microblading Certification & Training Academy is the most recognized and trusted microblading academy in Texas. We know that one stroke in an eyebrow can make all the difference. Our mission is to make you confident and skilled. Our instructors are dedicated and passionate about helping all of our students boost their confidence and self-esteem by teaching them to create the most natural-looking eyebrows.
Our instructors will show you the latest techniques allowing you to provide good quality work for your clients. It takes time, practice, and the support of our BrowBeat team, which will help you become very successful with your microblading career. That’s not all. We also teach you marketing skills and business building skills that will take your business to the next level. Whether you are a tattoo artist, a permanent makeup artist, or a beginner, we will give you all the training you need to become a successful microblading artist.
What You’ll Learn
BrowBeat Microblading and Ombré Powder Brow Professional Kit
Our microblading and ombré powder brow training kit is a complete set of tools enough for students to provide up to 40 treatments.
Microblading Career Opportunities
- Microblading training means gaining life changing skills. This allows students to give way to new versatility and client relationships. BrowBeat course certifications and friendly mentors hope to catapult students comfortably into the semi-permanent makeup industry.
- The average procedure costs $500 to $800 and takes 2-3 hours to complete. $200 per hour is very achievable as a microblading artist.
- The average microblading technician can treat 2-3 clients a day. That’s 60 clients per month at a rate of $500, which will bring in a total of $30,000 per month in gross revenue.
- Microblading is not only the hottest trend in the permanent makeup industry, but it is also the highest paying job in the beauty industry!
What other microblading training academies won’t tell you
- Having a natural ability is all well and good, but it will not be the thing that drives a student to become a great artist. Also, entering any school for microblading will not be enough without the drive and spirit of the student behind it. It is the drive that will make an artist great, the willingness to put the ego down, and practice to perfect the art.
- The second thing is to listen to the client with a cool head and little ears. It is our job as an artist to educate our clients on what they need while still listening to them. Having a secure client/artist relationship is the most important thing, above all. Remember, they have to wear these eyebrows; if they don’t like you (the artist), your clients probably won’t like their eyebrows no matter how precise they look!
- It is a learned skill that takes 150-200 hours of practice before working on a live client. This repetitive practice is what makes an excellent artist. We teach our students the rules of how to lay down a basic eyebrow, but it is up to the student to put in the practice hours. It’s merely a repetitive practice that makes an artist great!
What lies ahead after the microblading training
- The journey doesn’t end after getting the certification for microblading. There is still lots of learning to do because the career hasn’t started yet. Support documents are provided that guide new artists on the order of a treatment, cart setup and sanitation. Everything is there to make it as easy as possible to get a microblading business started!
- The microblading career is a whole new world for our students. The return of investment is tremendous, and the training cost will be covered in ONLY 4-6 treatments. Microblading is an artistic career. Clients pay for a skill set provided by the artist. So, providing the actual service, from artist to client, costs the artist very little, mainly time.
- Be a part of the very lucrative microblading industry by joining BrowBeat Advanced Microblading Certification and Training!
We provide an extensive range of support documents to our students
Introducing Micro Ombré: Answering 10 Questions About This Hot Eyebrow Trend
Eyebrow makeover treatments like microblading, microshading, and microfeathering have [...]
Get to Know Combré Brows: 9 Tips to Practice and Perfect This New Trendy Technique
As a microblading artist, being updated with the latest trends [...]
Feather Brows 101: How To Master This Trendy Look?
Eyebrow trends dominate the beauty world and feather brows are [...]
BrowBeat Studio Microblading Certification Information request