Get Started Changing Your Life with Microblading Training
Let’s get you started changing your life! Microblading certification gives you a skill so you can make money fast. Microblading treatments range $500-$800. So learning microblading can get you earning a six-figure income in a short period of time. Certification fees will be returned in less than eight treatments. High reward for low time spent.
Let’s Get You Started Now
What is Microblading?
Microblading is the art of creating tiny hair stokes in the skin that mimics the color, size, and shape of your actual eyebrow hair. The way this is done is by using a tiny blade that cuts the skin superficially. These tiny cuts are then backfilled with ink. This is done in the formation and shape of an eyebrow and is essentially a temporary tattoo. The results are mesmerizing, looking so close to actual eyebrow hair that it is quite amazing. When done with skill microblading can completely change a person’s face and enhance beauty. Microblading is taking the world by storm, giving women all over the world the eyebrows they have always dreamed of having. Welcome to the fabulous world of microblading.
How do I get started?
You have already made the decision that you want more out of life. You want more freedom, more money and a career that you enjoy. So the hardest part is over. Now you just need to take ACTION! Get started changing your life is as easy as 1, 2 3!
Our 2 Day Premium, Online Live Video Microblading Certification Class Is A Two-Part Package.
This workshop puts you in front of your mentor. During this time you will learn how to map out an eyebrow and understand the principals of laying down a basic eyebrow. This time is imperative to students’ learning and allow new students to get all of those beginning questions and concerns answered.
24/7 Online access
After the live course, students have access to the entire two days presentation on our online portal. This portal contains all of the training videos used during the training and a lot more. This access is 24/7 to all the students and is made available to reinforce the training presented during class time.
Life. No one is pre-warned the struggle it can become.
Most of us are unaware of how quickly dreams can disappear. There is no manual, there is no warning on how quickly the years slip away. And the speed only grows, months turn into years, years into decades and we wake up and one day we realize that we’re are actually one of those middle-aged people.
How did we get here so fast? We don’t have time to stop and smell the roses.
Life moves so fast we forget that we have forgotten how to have goals and dreams. Kids become our lives. Our partners become our focus, and who do we forget about.. ourselves.
I’m speaking from experience. My name is Tenielle Powers and I get how quickly life whizzes by. But my story is a little different. I have given up my life not for family, or lovers but for entrepreneurship.
I had the hunger, right from my teenage years to create businesses. I was always fascinated with the thought of learning how to make money. I would listen around corners of my parents talking about financial matters and I would probe my father about how he would make money. It fascinated me, thought of creating a business. I would think to myself, why would you go work for someone when you can create the whole business and make the money for yourself…?
If I only knew then what I know now.
I have started four businesses in the last 20 years. Literally worked my ass off doing 80 hour weeks, working my body, mind, and spirit into the ground.
I HANDLED lots of money. I counted and banked lots of money. But none of it ever really made it back into my pocket. My staff made money, my accountant, my workers, my marketing people, but when I stopped to think about it, I never made any money.
Am I enjoying myself?
Am I happy?
Do I feel fulfilled?
Am I making money?
If you’re like me and you just feel like you need more, more creativity, more social activity and people contact, more personal reward, more financial freedom, then you can start today changing your life by registering for Microblading Certification with BrowBeat. We can help you to begin your journey to finding the place that you belong to.
Join BrowBeat and Start Your New Career!
Microblading training opens up a whole new world to our students. If training cost is a concern, when booking your microblading certification training course remember that the average cost to perform a microblading treatment is $500-$800. Student certification fees will be covered in 4-6 treatment. Be a part of the very lucrative microblading industry by joining BrowBeat 2-Day Microblading Training.
2 Day Premium, Online Live Video BrowBeat Microblading Certification
|7:45 – 8am||
Log in to the live video presentation
|8am – 8:30am||Introduction
An eyebrow’s effect on people
|8:30am – 9:30am||
The Composition of an Eyebrow
The golden ratio, what is it?
|9:30am – 11am||
Learning The Basic Brow Pattern
Defining the head strokes
|11am – 11:30am||
Learn About Ink Composition
|11:30am – 12pm||Getting Setup
Sharpening your pencil with a razor
Hand grip and blade angle preference
Blade wrapping and quality
|12pm – 1pm||
Working On Skins
–Putting apparatuses together
|1pm – 2pm||The Basic Brow
The rules streamlined
Microblading on silicone skin, applying the basic brow pattern
|2pm – 3:pm||Lunch Time|
Learning About inks
Primary color inks vs brown inks
|8am – 9am||Learning About Inks
Primary color inks vs brown inks
Learning about heavy metals
Understanding the basics of how to choose color
Knowing your inks ingredients
|9am – 10:30am||
Microblading Vs Tattooing
Why are these different?
|10:30am – 11am||Skin Types
Identifying skin types
Different skin types and how they affect healing
Skin types and length of pigment retention
Skin types in age groups
Blade pressure and skin types
|11am – 11:30am||Break|
|11:30am – 12:30pm||Skin abnormalities
Scars (raised or not, keloid)
|12:30pm – 1pm||Fixing Odd Shapes
Brows start far from the center
Brows are high
Brows have no tail
Brows have zero hair present
|1pm – 2pm||The Treatment Process
Booking and deposits
|2pm – 2:30pm||Texas State Regulations
Safety and hygiene
Following the Texas State Health Code law
|2:30pm – 3:15pm||Simulations
Mapping on a mannequin
Step by step guide to mapping
(students keep mannequins)
|3:15pm – 5pm||Mimosa Time!|
What’s in My Microblading Kit?
Golden ratio calipers
2 Microblading handles
The full-color palate of organic micro-pigments (8 x15 ml pump bottles)
An assortment of 100 blades
Secondary numbing solution
Clear measuring headbands
3 Soft pencils
Razor Blade for sharpening pencils
Practice paper with an eyebrow shape
Practice paper with the front shape
Practice paper with conversion
All necessary client form templates
Wrench shaped ruler
Aftercare pack example
Mannequin head for mapping practice
What’s available to our students?
We realize that not all students learn at the same speed. Therefore we have tailored the learning in this way. The certification is comprised of three parts.
1. The two-day BrowBeat online video Microblading Certification, where students learn the basic brow pattern. This is two full days of live video and 8-10 hours.
2.The online video access to all content learned in class. This gives students flexibility to learn on their own time, at their own speed, as people will not all grasp the information at the same rate. The video tutorials can be accessed at any time, allowing it to be tailored to anyone’s schedule and learning boundaries. These tutorials can be accessed and viewed over and over, allowing students to review material they may find difficult, more than once. It is this flexibility that makes our course fit with any work schedule or family life limitations. Working the night shift? No problem! Have three kids and a husband to take care of? We got you! Videos can be watched at any time, morning, noon, or night.
3.Support documents. BrowBeat Microblading Certification and Training realizes that we still need to break down some aspects of the course that are harder to grasp. In the support documents you will find the following:
- The order in which to provide a microblading treatment
- A step by step guide to mapping
- A guide to choosing color
- Products and equipment needed to provide a service
- Cross contamination guide
Industry secrets revealed!
Here students will have free access to videos about industry secrets, state health regulations, and microblading hacks!
• Do the students want to make money sooner rather than later? We take the guesswork out of setting up the students studio and provide them with imperative information on the tools that is needed to begin changing their life with this new microblading career!
• Understanding laws and regulations can be tricky but not with our students! BrowBeat will give the students guidance on how to follow Texas state health guidelines.
• BrowBeat can accelerate the students microblading education by giving the students artistry tidbits that are going to make them learn faster than competitors.
• The students will learn faster than their competitors, as we will provide the students learning ‘hacks’ that will help them comprehend the healing process under the skin faster with some key information.
• So the students already ahead now on the artistry skill set but how do they attract clients? We’ve got the details on how to get that ball rolling for the students!
• Deciding on color can be scary for new artists here we will show the students tips on how to make sure they never make the wrong color choice. All they need to do is follow a set of rules that we provide for them!
• Client expectations can make or break a microblading treatment. We give the students the top ten client expectation management hacks so that they can always set the stage for their microblading treatment to come off without a hitch.
• There is great power in knowing when to say no to a client. We show the students here all the red flags to look out for when consulting with their client, and, how to decide when to say no to proceeding with a microblading treatment.
• We teach the students how to have fun with their clients and make them love them! Here we will provide some priceless tips, on how the students make their clients them, no matter what the students do!
• Sometimes artists struggle initially with retention and shape while getting started. Here we teach the students how to keep those first clients happy while embarking on their new microblading career!